- Student devices will be turned in on Monday, May 18th.
- Student should have a device, case, & charger
- During the checkin, teachers will be checking for missing items as well as damages. Claims will be submitted for anything missing as well as any damage discovered.
- If you have a claim you will be receiving an email from One2One stating the nature of the claim (missing item and/or damage). All claims are processed online through the One2One website.
- Due to the large quantity of devices being turned in it may take a few weeks to process all of the claims.
- Please have 7th and 8th grade students remove any stickers or decorative items from their device.
- 6th grade students will not need to remove any stickers as they will be receiving the same device in the Fall.
- Information about the 1 to 1 program can always be found at http://leads.liberty.k12.mo.us
Devices For Summer School
Devices will be handed out starting the first day of summer school. Middle level students are not taking devices home over the summer and will check devices in and out during an advisory period and the beginning and end of each day.